We are urgently looking for donations of sketch books and paper for our classes. If you are able to assist, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01270 757757. One of our volunteers can arrange to collect from you.
Help us to achieve our goals and keep a vital service running. Simply by donating, even a small amount, you will be helping us to continue with the following:
- Teenage mental health support group (using the arts as a common theme)
- Daytime & evening arts for wellbeing classes for anyone experiencing mental health difficulties, anyone with a lifelong illness, or anyone suffering from isolation or loneliness.
- A Craft &Natter class that aims to reduce isolation and encourage social interaction
- £5 per month will pay for a young person’s sketch pad
- £10 per month will pay for a new set of special pens for the Zentangle class
- £15 per month will buy the materials for one of the monthly arts for dementia classes
- £20 per month will pay for the materials for a pottery class
- £30 per month will pay for a counselling session for a young person
- £40 per month will enable us to bring in a specialist artist once per month to show us something new
- £50 per month will pay for our electricity
One off donations will help towards the following:
- Purchasing a new printer
- Buying a second hand potters wheel
- Buying new sewing machines
- Advertising banner for community events
- Buying a new gazebo
Please get in touch if you would like to help us with any of the above. Telephone: 01270 757757 or email: email@example.com.
Donations do not have to be only monetary, as we always welcome donations to add to our stock of arts and crafts items. You could even donate your time to us by volunteering either in The Art Room or at our markets and events. Click on the Get in Touch button or go to our Contact Us page.